Hoàng Nhạc Trung Huấn luyện viên Ruby, Huấn luyện viên Agile
Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!
- 2005 - 2011: working as a developer, analyst, bridge system engineer, project manager
- 2011 - now: working as an Agile Coach/Trainer, Product Manager, IT Lecturer
My professional career of a software developer started in 2005 when I was a 3rd year student. After graduated, I have worked mostly for larger companies on enterprise-level software and have experienced various roles from developer to analyst, bridge system engineer, project manager and then, becoming an IT trainer. I believe three things are necessary to be successful in our industry these days:
- empowered and motivated teams,
- strong technical skills, and
- a simple and transparent process.